The rich summer proposal for the 2-5 age group will start on the 22th of June and will guide the youngest ones until the 30th of July 2022, from 8.00am to 2.00pm.
It’s summer time, it’s time for high-quality entertainment in touch with nature! The playful and recreational project promoted by Gonzaga Summer and addressed to the 2-5 age group will begin right from the wide green areas of the campus, ideal location for open space activities, like the educational practice of outdoor-education.
The activities are divided in 5 thematic weeks, following this program:
- From the seed to the plant, the evolution of the generative processes.
- Decoration of a small pot by using recycled material.
- The art of cultivating a garden.
- Guess the plant to recognize it and associate its name
- The Jiminy Cricket. Story to listen to.
- Pictorial-graphic activities
- Let’s build a puppet together!
- Listening activities of various music genres: classic, popular, pop, rock.
- Reading of musical stories.
- Body Percussion laboratory.
- Let’s build a musical instrument with recycled material!
- Meet the artist: Pollock, Picasso, Mirò.
- Games with colours.
- Creating crafting laboratories: let’s craft “pieces of art” with clay, salt dough and shells.
- Tales and videos regarding art
- Rediscovery of the water characteristics.
- Let’s explore the colours of the sea.
- Exploration of submarine life.
- Sea paintings.
- Ecologic Lab to respect the sea without polluting it.
- Water games
Program of the day:
During these days “Sport MOLab” activities will also take place (12th of June – 22nd of July), it is the Movement Sports Lab, enrolled by Polisportiva Gonzaga’s instructors and trainers. It has the objective of developing the psycho-physical sphere with kinetic coordination activities.